Wibble Bandana Bib KIDS PDF Sewing Pattern by Wicked Patterns - A4, A0, Projector FilesWicked Patterns
***INSTANT DOWNLOAD! DIGITAL PDF SEWING PATTERN! PRINT AT HOME, AT A PRINT SHOP OR USE A PROJECTOR***
Keep your baby and toddler's clothing safe from food and drool with a trendy bandana bib. Wibble is stylish and can be worn all day to co-ordinate in with your child's desired outfit, this pattern includes 3 sizes covering newborn to 3 years old.
This pattern comes with 3 sizes:
- NB - 3M
- 3M - 12M
- 12M + (will fit up to 24-36M)
FABRIC AND NOTION REQUIREMENT:
Fabric that has 2 or 4 way stretch with a minimum of 50% stretch however, it is also compatible with woven fabrics. You will need to own a snap press and size 20 snaps.
Note: You are required to have basic sewing knowledge. This pattern will not teach you how to sew but provide you with step by step instructions on how to construct the item.
- Single page A4 PDF pattern suitable for home printing AND A0 PDF for Projector Paperless Sewing or Copy Shop Printing
- Layers so you can print the size you need (reduces unnecessary ink wastage!)
- Easy to follow PDF E-Book with clear and concise instructions along with step by step illustrations
- Facebook Sewing Community
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD
Payment is for a instant download PDF Sewing Pattern. You will be sent a link to download your digital pattern upon successful payment. Acrobat Reader is required to open the file. No REFUND or EXCHANGE is applicable on digital products, all sales are final.
You may sell finished sewn products you make using this pattern as long as you follow the Copyright and Sales Condition Clause in the E-Book. This license is exclusive to small businesses and home sewists.
Please come and join my community xx