Copyright and ownership of all design files is held by Wicked Fabrics. You are granted a license to use the design files when you purchase or download the designs from www.wickedfabrics.com.au.
The purchased design will be downloaded as a zip file to your computer. Please ensure you have the appropriate software to unzip your downloaded files for use as Wicked Fabrics is not liable if you are unable to unzip your files.
What you may do with Wicked Fabrics designs and files:
- You may use Wicked Fabrics patterns on projects for personal use.
- You may use Wicked Fabrics patterns on finished projects for gifts.
- You may use Wicked Fabrics patterns on finished projects for sale.
What you may NOT do with Wicked Fabrics designs and files:
- You may NOT use Wicked Fabrics designs in mass production or a cottage industry.
- You may NOT send, give or email Wicked Fabrics designs to any other person or group.
- You may NOT change, add to, delete parts of, or alter any Wicked Fabrics designs and then call them your own.
- You may NOT send Wicked Fabrics designs via email or by any other method to any person or group.
You may NOT use Wicked Fabrics images or files to create printed paper items, screen printed items, heat transfers, vinyl, fabric, web design graphics, logos or any other products.
All web content, designs and images found on Wicked Fabrics website are protected under Australian and International Copyright Law.